Ryann Tighe is a paralegal at Slate & Associates, Attorneys at Law.
An indispensable team member since October 2009, Ryann has a wealth of
knowledge and a remarkable memory for case details. Ryann is always up
for a challenge when it comes to assisting clients in achieving the best
possible outcome and offering assistance to co-workers.
A Deer Park native, Ryann graduated from Deer Park High School in 2004.
She obtained an Associates of Arts degree from San Jacinto College in
2008 specializing in Criminal Justice. Shortly after obtaining her degree
she returned to San Jacinto College and obtained an Associates of Applied
Science in 2010 specializing in Legal Administrative Assistant. In 2011,
Ryann began the Paralegal Program at San Jacinto College and she received
an Associates of Applied Science specializing in Paralegal in 2013 and
graduated with honors.
While not in the office, Ryann spends most of her time studying for her
bachelor's degree in Legal Studies at University of Houston-Clear
Lake and preparing herself for law school. Occasionally, she has been
known to go shopping and do a home improvement project or two. She is
the proud mother of two (2) shelter rescued animals, Shamus and Mallie.
Professional Accomplishments and Honors
- San Jacinto Community College-Central: Associates of Arts degree, 2008,
- San Jacinto Community College-Central: Associates of Applied Science degree,
2010, Legal Administrative Assistant
- San Jacinto Community College-North: Associates of Applied Science degree,
- University of Houston-Clear Lake: Legal Studies/Pre-law, current
- Lambda Epsilon Chi, National Paralegal Honor Society
- Certified Mediator